Beginnings

This is my story of depression. I make no apologies for it, no excuses.

Depression is not my chosen path but it is the road I journey on. Sometimes I can go weeks or even months walking through sunshine and flowers, happy and content and then somehow I end up down in the valley so deep I can’t even see the sunrise.

I know that I will eventually come out of the valley but I never know just how long I will be stuck in the dark. It gets better once I start to talk. The pain lessens once I break but the breaking is scary. Admitting that I have once again succumbed to my enemy is a bitter pill. So I suffer longer than I have to because I am too proud to admit my weakness. I do some stupid stuff when I am depressed. I believe a lot of lies. I need to explore some of those things. Feel free to come along for the journey…

I am much too positive of a person for this blog to be all doom and gloom but I do promise to be honest. I will not hide my pain, so some entries will be raw and represent who I am in the moment. Other blogs will be a more balanced view of who I really am. Let's just see where it goes shall we?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

Home