Nothing Really

Really I should be cleaning my house and getting ready for a day of marathon cookie baking tomorrow but my house is quiet and I feel like writing so here I am :)

This Christmas season is so far a pretty great one. I was able to have a day for myself yesterday which is a huge blessing. I don't remember a day that quite as relaxing and fun as yesterday. I can't believe how at ease I was wondering around the mall shooping by myself. Once upon at time that wouldn't have happened. It was a great day to realize how far I've come in my battle with anxiety.

Today I am tired, it was a very late night but such fun to search for holiday deals and find gifts for my family and friends. I still have a ways to go but I don't think I will break the bank this Christmas :)
There a many highlights already this December with more to come. While our family schedule doesn't really allow for us to have family devotions every night in Dec. the times we have had have been very meaningful and precious. It delights my heart to hear my daughters pray.

We will be putting up the tree this weekend with fingers crossed that our puppy won't think it's a huge chew toy... ha ha. All of the special ornaments will be staying in their boxes this year... just in case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years