Feb Wrap Up

I made a promise to myself that at the very least I would blog a  monthly update. That way I won't forget stuff as the year goes on or something like that.

This Feb was a pretty quiet month, I keep thinking but NOTHING happened. What am I going to even blog about?

Anna and Brenna went to Youth Quake which was a highlight for them... I sat on the couch and watched Netflix the whole weekend, with my hubby and Emily so not a bad way to spend a weekend. Then the girls enjoyed Feb break.

Brenna got her first rose from a BOY! I got valentines from my day home littles. ;)

I did get an afternoon and evening with one of my very favorite people, Joanne. I have nick-named her my spiritual chiropractor as she often adjusts my perspectives on many things spiritual!

Things really got good the very last week of the month. On the 25th I had a doctor's appointment which may not seem like it should be a highlight BUT in this case it was life changing... amazing what a proper dose of thyroid will do for a girl! Feeling so much better already.

We had a fantastic visit with my girl Rayne the last couple of days of the month as well. I loved spending time with her and hearing how she is growing through her first year of bible school. Definite highlight!

In other odd ball news, Brenna started driver's education, Anna started creating a t-shirt blanket/quilt and Emily broke the barrier and applied for her first job. (she didn't get it but she did apply- baby steps folks baby steps) Oh Anna had her first job interview as well, it wasn't the right job for her but now she has that first experience under her belt. Hopefully spring brings jobs for both!

The month ended on a both high and low light. I was enjoying a splendid afternoon when with my mama when Bobby let me know that his last ditch effort to save our van resulted with him stranded on the side of the street waiting for his Dad to come tow the van out to the shop.

Vehicle shopping is not my favorite thing by a long shot... finding room in the budget for it an even less enjoyable task. But as they say where there is a will there is a way... let's hope the bank agrees.

March is here and with it begins a very busy full of highlights three months! The blog should be busier and face book full of pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years