Christmas Greetings (the extended version)

To my beautiful friend who is traveling across the world for a big adventure who will spend Christmas Day in the air, Merry Christmas.
To my favourite aunt who will be getting through her first Christmas without her son and to all of that special family, I still wish you a Merry Christmas for God is holding you in His hand.
To my far away friend who will once again navigate this holiday without her husband by her side, I wish you and E joy and peace.
To you my sweet friend who knows this Christmas is likely the last she will spend in this earthly shell  I pray you experience the miracle of Christmas in a whole new way.
To my dear friends who are spending this Christmas in the hospital with their sweet newborn instead of at home, my prayer is that you will still experience all the joy new parents should!
To the many of my dear ones who will be figuring out how Christmas looks now that seperations and divorce have changed your lives I pray you find the peace you need.
To those who can't come home or wish you could stay away from home, I pray you will make the most of this Christmas Day!
To those who will spend this day as you always have with family and friends and surrounded by all that brings you joy I pray you will not take a moment for granted and will pause and think of those in your circle that will have trouble finding joy and peace in the greeting of Merry Christmas.
We are blessed in one way or another and the joy that Christmas brings is ours for the asking and taking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years