Boyfriends, Battles and Remembering to Breathe

So I haven't been here in awhile... life just got really busy and then I got sick and then I was just too lazy to try and make sense of the last few weeks. Still not sure I am ready to start breaking down all that happened in May but figured this was a start...
Boyfriends-- yep my oldest is dating. A wonderful boy but still not sure I am ready for this stage of her life. My little girl grew up before our very eyes at her sweet 16 birthday party. She has a good head on her shoulders and her boyfriend is a good kid. For a first relationship I think it will be a good one. Here is a picture of her party guests... I will let you guess which one is the new boyfriend... (not the one holding the big paper umbrella but he would have been a good choice as well!)

Battles-- all in my own head against my own demons... they are taking a lot of energy and I am tired of fighting. Going to spend some time with my pastor this week gaining perpsective and prayerfully deal with it.

Breathing-- one day at a time right? Moment by moment. I just have to remember to breathe and carry on...

Sorry I missed the rest of Anna's birth story. hoping to share how 16 years have brought sweetness to that scary time in another blog on another day...

Blessings! Hey that's a good 'B' to end on... let me share a few;

Emily and Brenna have both decided to be baptised!
Anna is off on a weekend missions/work trip this coming weekend
Bobby and I get to sneak a weekend away for our anniversary too
My dad isn't going to lose his license (long story!)
God is ever faithful even when I am in the midst of storms!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years