16 years ago...

I am going to use this blog for the next little while to remember all that happened 16 years ago. Facebook doesn't seem like the place to force people to relive it with me so I'll use my blog (that I'm not sure very many people read!lol)

May 1st, 1996, I was having my normal pre natal check up. I was just over 32 weeks pregnant. That appointment started a journey that I will never forget and forever be grateful for.

I rememeber very clearly telling my Dr. that I was concerned, I didn't feel like my baby was moving as much as he/she should be. Something didn't feel right but then nothing about this pregnancy had ever felt quite 'right'. The tests showed that I had trace amounts of protien in my urine but Dr. G wasn't too concerned. He sent me home with instructions on how to moniter baby's movements and to rest. Come back if I was worried...

Seems like such a gentle beginning to all that would transpire over the next week...

As you probably know Anna's 16th birthday is on Sat. God spared both our lives many times between May 1st and 5th, 1996. I am grateful. This week I will take time to just 'sit in' the memory and be amazed at what God did then and how He is still working in both my life and Anna's because of her beginnings...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years