Crash

It's bound to happen... every high brings a crash...
Today feels like the sun is behind some pretty thick clouds. It feels dumb. So many things have gone right but the few things that have gone wrong just feel huge right now. Maybe I'm tired, maybe I'm overwhelmed. Whatever it is I feel a bit defeated. I will not wallow in it... I can't or I will be back in the pit before I can even blink...
So what do I do? Well this for starters. Just admitting it, even to myself will help. Focusing on what I am grateful for, finding things to laugh about.  A nap would be great ;) That won't happen sadly but it's a nice thought. I need to find the courage to talk about why I am crashing. I know exactly waht caused it. As much as I want to just walk away from it, I do need to confront the issue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years