What a day it's been...

Today was our sharing service at church. No sermon, just the church family sharing what God is doing in our lives. I often share at church... I like to talk :) and I like to give God glory... makes me a regular at the mike...
Today was different though I did not want to share, been telling myself all week that it was too soon, that I wasn't ready, the timing wasn't right. But in the end I had to share...
Sharing with my church family, my almost life long struggle with depression/anxiety was difficult and easy all at the same time. It's such a huge part of me, it's kind of easy to admit but hard all the same. I hate being vulnerable and this is the ultimate in being vulnerable for me. I has the elder's annoint me with oil and pray for healing as well. It's just time to kick this disorder to the curb. It has stolen enough of my life. The past few days have been so good. I played basketball with Emily for crying out loud... so wouldn't have done that even two weeks ago. I'm learning to just do and not think so much about how I look and such.
There is so much going through my head today... I feel like a burden has lifted, like I am not seeing through a fog anymore.
Let's pray it lasts :) I like waking in the sunshine...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

Home