What a crazy week it was!

Last week was insanely busy but full of good things...
Quick Recap:
Sunday was Easter, we had a great time at church followed by a quiet afternoon at home. No big dinner (see Monday) Church was really great. The sermon uplifting and challenging... honestly I am still thinking about it :) I think Easter Sunday 2012 was a turning point for me, a new beginning. It wa smy new beginning.
Monday my niece and nephew came for a late Easter dinner. We had a great evening with family. Yummy yummy food and great fellowship. Made me miss my siblings a lot.
Tuesday was  Bible Camp Supper meeting with my comittee to organize day camps for this summer. it was a good couple of hours of idea sharing and i think we came up with a good plan to begin rebuilding the ministry of Estevan Bible Camp.
Wednesday my folks and I went out to the KKLBC banquet. (I will be speaking there this summer). it was a good opportunity to meet the director, his wife and son. I so look forward to working with them this summer!
Thursday it was a supper meeting with my Synchro exec board. Long meeting, lots of conversation... not the most exciting meeting but a good one.
Friday, Mom and I went on a Girls day to Minot ND... did some shopping, found some deals and generally had a wonderful day.
Sat was the football family fundraising supper... we had a great time! Bobby got to meet one of his football heroes, Don Narcisse, we got to laugh with (at) Jay Onrait and see a lot of friends. I won a football signed by all the Riders from last season and Bobby won 4 beautiful Rider portrait prints by Deanna Junet. Our football memorabila shelf is overflowing! There were 500 people there and not once did I feel out of place or all alone. I was comfortable in my own skin... how wonderful that was!
And we're back to Sunday... did you notice I did not eat supper at home for an entire week??? and I only gained a pound or two... back to eating better this week!
And for as busy as last week was, this blog doesn't even begin to capture how wonderful it was. I had some great talks with my almost 16 year old about growing up and dating. It was just a great week.
This week is busy as well but a normal busy. We are off to the girls synchro provincial competition this weekend and we will get to go to the Truth Matters tour stop in Saskatoon so excited about that.

My tulips are trying to bloom but it is cold and snowy so they are hiding! Loving watching them grow though and the trees! As soon as we get a warm sunny day we will be able to watch the buds turn to leaves. Life is just ready to burst! I love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

Home