January Recap and looking ahead

One month of 2013 gone, finished, completed. It feels like it flew by and yet it feel like Christmas was FOREVER ago. I guess that old saying about time have having no meaning has some truth to it...

Anyway, what happened in January? How am I doing with my goal of being present in the moment. January was busy with all the usual synchro and basketball, youth group, babysitting and all that other child related stuff with the added bonus of semester 1 final exams. Anna and Brenna survived even though they did both come down with a nasty flu bug right at the end of finals.

I think I am doing well at living in each moment and allowing it to be. I am consistently happy and mostly headache free. I am sleeping well and tackling things like bible study and house cleaning. I don't succeed everyday, in fact I fail a lot but I feel like I am moving ahead so I'll take it.

The highlight of January was probably Emily's basket ball tournament, they didn't win but it was fun to watch. My best friend had a baby girl this month as well, another honorary niece to spoil!

So yeah, January was good. February will have some highlights with a visit from my big brother, more basketball and a girls night away with my very dear friend. I will get some vacation time from babysitting and hope to use it to get my front porch and laundry room painted, we shall see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years