not so great at daily blogging...

It's pretty evident that I am terrible at creating a new habit... Doesn't matter if it's blogging, walking, bible reading... I am great for about one week and then life gets in the way and I let go of creating the new habit... sigh guess I just have to keep on trying :)
So what's going on in my world? My head is full of ideas and I want to express them but not too mnay thoughts are getting from head to keyboard to computer screen... arrgg
I am actually in a pretty good place emotionally. I feel pretty stable most days. I have moments of crazy and moments of overwhelming sadness but for the most part I am good. I'm sleeping better than average and my dreams are pleasant.
I had a dr.'s appt today that revealed I do in fact have gallstones. Dr is not pushing for surgery at this point for which I am grateful.
We are having company for supper on Sat so I really need to get my house cleaned up. Friday will be the big push I think for getting ready for company.
This post is fairly random but that's ok I guess. It feels good to write about the mundane, keeps me connected to myself a bit.

Last bit of random... I need to clean out my flower beds as spring is coming early this year... I'm already seeing green weeds in the debris that is my flower beds! Won't be long until the tulips begin to show up! Here's a picture of last years tulips...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years