Time

I just have a brief moment before I have to go pack for the synchro meet in Winnipeg. I just took some time to reread a few of my old blog posts (from the other blog)... I wrote a lot better a couple of years ago! Haha! I'm glad I have a record of that time in my life though. It's good to be reminded of how God has worked in my life in the past.
I also took some time to read the comments and I'm thinking maybe I should finally put this blog out there for my friends to find...
I am excited/nervous for this weekend. I am going to my first meet alone as in Bobby isn't coming with me. It's just me and Brenna and every other member of the Mermaids that are competing. We're taking a bus and having a team weekend. It should be fun but I'm kinda nervous about not having Bobby with me. We so rarely travel apart from each other. I depend on him for a lot of things and I just like having him there. He is so good at keeping me level. He brings balance to my crazy head... I'm so grateful God put us together. Do you know we rarely go two hours without texting each other... we are just constantly connected. I wonder how my relationship with God would look if I were that connected. Now I'm not saying that Bobby is more important than God.... just easier to connect with in a tangiable way! It would serve me well to tak to God as often as I text my husband. I mean I do talk to God in my head all the time but I could be more intentional about how I am praying, be more specific. I think I may just work on an experiement this weekend while I'm away.... hmmm. I'll let you know how it goes!
But I really do have to go pack now! Check back with you on Sunday or Monday. Thanks for reading if you are out there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

Home