Lost a few days

Guess I didn't do so well at blogging everyday... Thursday and Friday were really rough days, nothing in particular just darker than normal. Figuring out how to manage our budget will do that to me... BUT today is a new day. My laundry from last week is all folded and ready to be put away (just in time to start on this week's launndry!) Made bacon and waffles for the girls for a Sat brunch and am now off to see my hubby at work to enjoy lunch with him.
This week I need to start being more intentional about quite a few things... It is way too easy for me to become overwhelmed with life and fall into a pattern of just exsisting and not really coping with anything. It is time to establish some good patterns in my life.
So I will wake up a little earlier, spend some time studying God's Word (BEFORE I check into FB!), I would like to start walking again but it is hard to find the time as I start babysitting at 7:30 am... not quite enough hours in the morning and my nights are pretty full but I do so miss being out in the quiet of the dawn before there is traffic, before the dogs start barking. Maybe I will start getting up earlier, I know the benifits will be well worth it!
But for today I am going to try and get a few things in my house in order and enjoy the day... who knows Maybe I'll sneak in a walk! Oh I know Anna wants to go downtown so we will walk those few blocks instead of driving! If she is up for it anyway!


ps I know the pictures I post rarely have anything to do with what I blog but I post them because they make me feel good. I love to view the world through a camera lens. It brings me peace in a different way than writing... I need to get back to photography as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

Home