Friday!

There is just something about a Friday. The work week ends... It's payday... the weekend is here! And it's my favorite kind of weekend. I can do whatever I want for two whole days. No plans, no trips, no meetings... just 48 hours of so of whatever. And it looks like the weather will be perfect for playing outside. Yaay!

This has been a good week. It may sound silly but I have heard myself laugh this week. I haven't truly laughed for years it seems. Nervous laughter, yes but laughing because something strikes me as funny... I don't do that so much. This week I have and I have been goofy. I feel like I have won a battle. It's ok to be joyful. I can laugh and tease and be silly. It feels like I am truly reconnecting the dots of who I am.

I am thankful. And ready to move on to the next steps of reconnecting with my self and with my God. My soul is thirsty for His presence and that is a good thing.

Happy Friday! Enjoy the week-end!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

Home