Sweet Days

The last few days have been splendid... really and truly!

Thursday I was able to clear the muck out of one of my three flower beds and discovered many tulip and iris shoots :) The plus 22 weather was wonderful!

Friday was another really warm day and both Em and Bren had the day off of school, I only had one baby to watch and so the girls did most of my job and I was able to accomplish a lot. I deep cleaned my kitchen and re organized a few cupboards and then I took a break to enjoy the fabulous weather with the girls at the park. The sunshine did my heart and skin some good! I forgot to take my camera though... boo. Friday night Bobby and I went to a Brent Butt concert. We laughed and had fun. The night eneded with us picking Anna up from a babysitting job and looking for the back to her cell phone in the pouring COLD rain! We had a good laugh... and looked like drown rats to boot!

Sat was pretty cold and icky out but the girls and I did a major house clean getting ready for our company so it's probably just as well that we weren't wanting to be outside! My house looks great! I need to have company more often! We invited the youth pastor and his family over for supper. We kept it simple with a bbq. We had great food and great fellowship. Their son is only 4 so they went home around 8:30 which left our family time for a movie date.

It's so hard to get the five of us in one place at one time these days. Everyone is off in different directions so when we get the opportunity we jump on it. So at 9:30 last night we popped in the new Muppets movie. Cheesey but wonderfully muppets!

This morning has begun with whole wheat peanut butter chocolate chip muffins in the oven... they smell goood! We will all go seperate ways again today... bobby out to work, Emily out to Arcola with my Dad to church. Anna, Brenna and I to EAC. I have a meeting this afternoon. Anna and Brenna have a synchro bowling party at 5. Anna has a 'date' at 6 and well I guess I have a date with laundry at some point.

Oh I forgot the best part about last night! My big brother dan phoned me... just because! We chatted for about 30 minutes. I seriously do not remember that ever happening before. It did my heart good to be missed by my big brother.

Yep, it's sure been a fabulous few days :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years