Day 3

Somehow today I ended up being a stand in parent for one of my little buddies at Tra k and field day. It was hot but enough of a breeze to keep us all from dying!
I'm also doing exciting stuff like laundry and hiding in a dark cool house... we have an early summer heat wave and after a morning out in the sun, I'm beat.

One of the great joys in my life right now is the Young Adukt group that Bobby and I host/lead. We had a huge turnout last night and a lot of our regulars were missing. If everyone shows up on the same night I'm willing to guess we'll have close to 20 maybe 25! There are quite a few churches represented and a few young people who just really want to learn more about Jesus. It was awesome to hear how one young man found our group and how welcome he felt. It just makes my heart happy!

We have a pretty busy weekend ahead. Lots of things to do, places to go and people to see. I am looking forward to all of it. Maybe next week I can start catching up with housework...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years