25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?

I can only pick one? Really? Can't I fill a banquet hall? There are so many people who have passed through my life I would love to have dinner with. My Grammie, my Nick and Lena, Jeremy and Lisa, Rhonda, and Mrs G... the list could go on forever... seriously...

At the moment I can't really think of a person in history I'd want to meet. I'm afraid I would just be disappointed that they didn't live up to my expectations. I kind of hate finding out that the people I admire have faults and failings!

I think I would have to choose Anne Graham Lotz though. She is such an amazing teacher and inspiration to me. I know she doesn't have it all together but she sure can teach the word of God like nobody else I have heard! To sit and visit with her would be an absolute privilege I think. I would love to tell her about the impact her teaching has had on my life. I'd like to tell her thank you for following the call of God. I'd like to talk with her about how to handle it when life just goes plain wrong.

And I'd keep the menu simple Roast beef and all the fixings :) Good visiting food :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years