The end of indulgence?

One of the best FB status updates I read this past couple of days went something like this... It's not what you eat between Christmas and New Year's that counts. It's what you eat between New Year's and Christmas... wise words I think. I also saw a picture that was all about eating better as soon as the junk food was out of the house so better eat all the junk food!

I'm somewhere in the middle of those two ideas. Still eating the left over chocoalates and cookies and tarts... you know all the stuff that didn't go bad a couple of days ago! Must be the high suagr content that keeps it from going 'bad' lol. But I did drink my last can of Pepsi Throwback today so that means today was the last day of idulgence. Back to eating like a normal person and feeling better. It's amazing how icky I feel after eating all that sugar but yet I keep going back for more... crazy I know!

My other goal is to get away from the computer and do more stuff during the day. Time to get back into a routine!

I think another thing I want to get back into this year is taking good pictures, not just snap shots but carefully thought out works of art. Time to work the creativity. If I get anything good, I'll post it on here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years