Question 21 and 23 (i'll get to 22 someday)

21.If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
Only one? Well I'd like to be able to teleport or at least have super speed so I can get where I need to more quickly... The ability to pop in and see my friends whenever without having to plan 7, 8, 10 hour drives? Yep I could live like that. Oh and the ability to be there for important moments in my people's lives and not plan a whole vacation around it? Bliss!

Can you imagine, living on the prairies but just hopping over to AB to take a brisk hike up a mountain? Or just a quick run up to Prince Albert National Park to check the area for some wolves or buffalo and be home in time to fix dinner? Or to run up and go beach combing at sunset?Man that would be awesome

Yep I'd want super speed :) But my family has to have it too! No fun to do that stuff alone









23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.

I can't say I have a lot of hobbies... passions might be a better word but maybe not...

1.) Is reading a hobby? I love to get lost in a good story.
2.) Baking? I love to bake yummy treats and share them. It makes feel like I can do something special for someone

3.) Photography. It fills a creative outlet for me.
2007
4.) Nature, I love to be out in nature, I'd make hiking a hobby if I lived where there was someplace worth hiking!

5.) Is speaking a hobby? Cause I live for the month of July when I get to speak/preach twice a day to a chapel full of kids and staff. It makes me happy :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years