Jan 1, 2013

A year of daily blogging? Probably not, a month? Maybe... I'll give it my best shot, just for fun :) Feel free to follow along...

I've done a fair bit of looking back on this blog, tonight I want to look forward... What am I looking forward to in 2013? So many things!

I'm most excited for another summer of speaking at Bible Camp, Luseland and Kenosee are on the list so far. If I get called to more I will go but if I only get these two that will be ok as well! I can't wait to work with Marilyn and the LBC crew, Brad and Kevin and the KLBC staff again this summer. They are all such blessings in my life. Oh and to be with the kids again! Can not wait for July!

I am excited for seeing Anna swim her synchro solo and the group routine that she and Brenna will be a part of. Watching Em play basketball is high on my list of anticipated activities as well.
There are birthdays to celebrate and vacations to plan. Journeys to travel and books to read. Lessons to prepare and cookies to be baked.

I want 2013 to be a year of simple things, simple joys to be appreciated and savoured. I want to spend time with friends and time alone. I want to be headache free and weigh a little less. I want to be more active and enjoy the great outdoors more often.

I look forward to date nights with my husband and tea dates with my girlfriends. I anticipate some great movie nights and some heart to heart conversations with my daughters.

I want my relationship with God to grow into something more than it is. I want to pray more and worry less. I want to study his words and not rely on my own ideas.

In short I want 2013 to be amazing and I want to be present for every single moment!
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years