Post 18 maybe 19... yep 19

I have to laugh at myself this morning as I realize that the blog I got my inspiration from to try 30 blogs in 30 days is far ahead of me in post counts and started long after! Nobody has ever said I'm consistent although I try to be and I am getting better except here in blog world :)

It's been a long week so far, everyone seems just a bit off kilter which I suppose is normal when life is in a busy stressful season. We all long for a bit of rest and peace and just a few days to get caught up on stuff... not sure when that time will come as empty days on the calender seem to fill up quickly!

We have started the slow process of reorganizing a few areas in our home... there will be lots of junk tossed in the next few weeks, things that came with the house but we never used, day care stuff that has long outlived its usefulness, appliances that no longer work. Trying to create cleaner spaces and a bit more simplicity. Time to tame the beast that is our clutter. Wish us well :)

AnnaRose is enjoying her time learning while traveling across this great nation of ours. Check out her blog at http://godsgalmyownlittleworld.blogspot.ca/ She updates weekly... so far anyway.

Have a great Thursday :)

https://saboteur365.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/inspirational-bible-verse-4l.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years