Post 16 Slow and steady

Random thoughts
This blog post challenge is all of a sudden radically different than I had envisioned... the 30 days thing is out and I stopped posting scripture awhile ago. None was intentional but I think I'll keep plodding on and see how long it takes to get to 30 posts :)

IPhone updates are a certified pain I have decided, Anna updated her phone and is now synced to her dad's so getting all his text messages and he is getting all of hers... hope they can figure it out and soon. (figured and fixed before I could even finish this post!)

I'm not a fan of grief... not sure anyone is. I particularly hate how incapable it makes me of dealing with frustration and how quickly I get upset with the smallest of things... blah And of course my family bears the brunt of it. I also hadn't realized deep grief could have such a physical component. Never has my back been so sore and tight. A visit with my chiropractor and an evening with a heating pad and muscle relaxers helped but I can still feel the stress building up again. :(

Thankful that we had a potentially huge household maintenance issue that we managed to solve with some patience, perseverance and the proper drain cleaner :) and a husband who wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty.

Tomorrow Mama and I begin the long journey to Troy's funeral. Tomorrow will actually be a very pleasant day outside of the circumstances for it. Lunch with my niece Angela, good company with PAstor Jimfor part of the drive, a awarm welcome at my sister's for the night. Friday will be an early early morning as we have a 4 hour drive to Sundre but we will spend the night with Aunt Gerry before heading home.

God is good. In all of this... I will hold that truth tightly.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years