Post 4 The Leaving Begins

I've spent most of  today on the go, taking care of things with and for the family. It's been fun to help Anna get ready to go and we were blessed to have some unexpected encounters with old friends along the way.

Out little farmer's market can be a great place to reconnect with folks you haven't seen in awhile especially on a beautiful day like today was! Our purpose in going was to deliver a thank you card to Marianne, she made Anna's grad necklace. Because Marianne is my best friend's mom, she holds a bit of a grandma role in my girls' lives. So after that good bye was said, we wondered the market and had visits with the mother/daughter Pippus duo, had a great visit with Anna's old teacher Laurie Ross and a quick hello with our friend Lisa. All these visits just reinforce that Anna's time at home is quickly drawing to a close. In one week we head to Manitoba to drop her off with the Encounter team. I'm pretty sure both Bobby and I are still in denial about this fact...

I am extremely thrilled that Anna has this opportunity and the ways God has provided for her is nothing short of miraculous.

Through every conversation, gift given and in watching Anna as she lives this chapter in her life I am convinced of this... She is loved and she loves deeply. I couldn't ask for anything more... except maybe a little more time to enjoy her company ;) This next week will pass much to quickly but I know Anna is excited to start her adventure. She is ready to take flight :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years