Post 6 Sometimes the best advice I hear is my own :)

In case you didn't catch it on face book, AnnaRose got her driver's licence today! She overcame years of negative thoughts and passed like a pro. Super proud of her even if I do have to share my car for the next few days ;)

This afternoon Anna and I were chatting about her upcoming test and I could see it in her eyes that she was feeling like it just wasn't going to happen and I said something that surprised me but when I thought about it , I realized it was pretty solid advice! I said "Don't expect yourself to fail, give yourself permission to succeed." I think we all need to take that advice to heart.

 So often we decide before we even try something that we aren't going to be good at it or we aren't going to like it but really we need to give ourselves permission to succeed... to grow... to change... to become more.

I don't know if Anna will remember those words of advice but I will. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years