Post 7 ( I think I'm behind again.. giggle)

FaceBook is a great thing... sort of. Right now it is so full of negative stuff... anti this, anti that, more of a who is offending who page than a place to go to see what's up in people's lives. There is so much trash to sort through to get to the good stuff.
The scripture I read yesterday morning re-enforced my desire to continue to be a positive influence on FB. My posts will continue to try to those that build others up and share the joy that I see in my life.

Isaiah 59:9b-10
Remove the heavy yoke of oppression
STOP pointing your fingers and spreading vicious rumours
Feed the hungry and help those in trouble.
Then your light will shine out from the darkness,
and the darkness around you will be as bright as noon.

No I'm not feeding the hungry on FB with food but I trust I can guide them to the One who will feed their souls with the Bread of Life and be their Light in this dark world.

Stay positive on FB my friends, keep in touch.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years