20 Random Facts


1. List 20 random facts about yourself.


1.) I am a month and a day away from being 38

2.) I love a good thunderstorm EVEN if it does give me a wretched headache
3.) I am resigning from a board that I have been on for somewhere around 10 years
4.) My passion is sharing Christ with kids at bible camp
5.) My husband and I are will soon celebrate 18 years of marriage and we are more in love than ever.
6.) My girls are 12, 14 and 16 now and I can't even express how much I love them.
7.) My pride in my family is beyond words. Each one in it is so amazing
8.) I have 2 dogs, 1 cat and more fish than I can count but have 4 tanks of various sizes. I really want a bird as well but I doubt that will happen.
9.) I love to sleep
10.) I love to be awake and present in life
11.) I have a love/hate relationship with church. As long as I rememeber that God and his Church are not the same I do ok. People fail, that's ok, God loves us enough to cover those mistakes with grace
12.) I only really love a good strong black tea... no herbal stuff for me thank you ;)
13.) There is a lot of long hair in my house. All 4 females have super long hair... combine that with the shedding dog and our swiffer and drains cannot keep up!
14.) I babysit 5 days a week
15.) I love hanging out with my mom and my daughters
16.) I love to read and never have enough time for it
17.) I really want to have a beautiful yard... old church parking lot is darn hard to work with!
18.) I don't really like going to deep into my thoughts on lists like this!
19.) I can't wait until school is out and our mornings a slower pace!
20.) Oh wait! This summer is so busy there won't be many mornings at home! Oh well I can't wait for the adventure of SUMMER 2012!!

Well there you have it, 20 truly random facts about me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years