Happiness

What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

1.) Watching Anna and her boyfriend. they make me smile, I'm crazy I know but they are just so darn sweet I can't help but smile.



2.) Helping Emily and Brenna prepare for their baptisms in two weeks. It is so wonderful to listen to them express their desire to follow Jesus. Helping them prepare their testimonies is pretty cool.

3.) Spending time with Bobby always makes me happy, Doesn't really matter what we are doing. I just really love being with him.

4.)Anticipating a visit with my mom and dad this afternoon to share another peice of this most magnificent butterscotch pie!




5.) The sunshine. I love being outside in the sun, sitting on the swing, watching the babies play in the yard, listening to the birds sing, gazing at my two beautiful rose bushes. Sunshine is a wonderful thing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

Home