If I could live anywhere...

19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
I like where I live now and will like it even more once our new windows and siding are installed!

But If I can dream and say live anywhere? Hmmm good question. My Momwould say the mountains without hesitation, my Dad would go back to Ohio, without hesitation. And they would say those things because that is where their childhoods and fondest memories are. Me, I'm a Canadian Prarie gal. I cannot imagine living anywhere but this grand flat plain with wide open skies and sightline that lasts for miles.
BUT for the sake of dreaming I think I would like to live someplace with lots of lakes and rivers, maybe upper Michigan, in a cabin on the shore of a great fishing lake with lots of friendly wildlife.... yeah I could go for that :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

Home