The hardest thing

6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

I'm not sure I want to think about this question... I realize the hard stuff is what makes us who we are and God's faithfulness through those times develops our relationship with him but let's be honest... the hard times suck. who wants to relive them, let alone figure out which was the hardest??

Moving every couple of years when I was a kid was hard, staying in one place after all those moves was hard too. Being in a bad relationship was hard, guess what, getting out of it and over it was hard too. Having a seven week preemie was hard, as was the failure to thrive baby two years later, and the baby with RSV two years after that. Being the mother of three teen age girls is HARD too. Speaking at Bible Camp the first time was hard, it still is but I love it! Figuring out who I really am has been hard. Fighting anxiety and depression disorder is hard.

SO I guess the hardest thing I have ever experienced is just LIFE. the journey of exsisting is hard. Their are many joys and trials along the way and everyday brings challenges of it's own. God is faithful and life is life and it's hard but I wouldn't have it any other way

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

Home