Passion

8. What are 5 passions you have?

This is a tough one for me, simply beause with my anxiety/depression disorder I try really hard to keep life on an even keel so while I may feel really passionate about something, it's not always easy for me to express it or really live it but her's my list of things I love and aim to be more passionate about...

1.) My relationship with God. I LOVE to speak at Bible Camps and share with the kids and staff how much God's love can transform them. I love to share Jesus with them. It's a safe place to do that. In my day to day life I'm not so good at it! My aim is to be much more passionate about sharring Jesus in those not so safe enviromnents.

2.) I really am passionate about being a great mom to my kids. it takes a lot of energy and time but I am seeing the results already. I so love chatting with my girls and guiding them through life's tough stuff.

3.) I want to be a passionate gardener! I want a beautiful yard with a rose garden and water fountain and pretty flower beds and all that. I want to have hours to spend in the dirt... I just have trouble getting there. My yard is all old chrch parking lot gravel with some top soil thrown on so really it's just a huge weed patch and until we can afford to have about 4 feet of gravel taken out and replaced with good dirt... I just get to be passionate about dreaming...

4.) I am a very passionate wife... read into that what you want but what it really means is that I love my husband and enjoy being with him and am very intentional about keeping our relationship amazing. Fortunately my husband feels the same. As a result 18 years in, we have a deep level of commitment, friendship and, yes passion.

5.) I am passionate about kids. I want kids to be valued, loved and respected. I want every kid to have someone to hug them and tell them they are important. I smile at babies, I tell kids that aren't mine how proud I am of them. I really do just love kids. That's why I am so involved with the sport of synchro and the ministry of bible camp. It's why I will teach Sunday school in the fall and why I provide childcare. My passion for kids drives a lot of what I do.

So their you have it. No pictures with this blog unless I feel inspired at some point today to find some that fit :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years