Pet peeves

11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.

I don't know if I have 10... I try really hard just to let life be what it is but if I think real hard I'm sure I come up with a few...

1.) Drivers who don't stop at crosswalks
2.) Drivers who turn without signalling
3.) People who don't say good bye before they hand up the phone
4.) Unanswered texts
5.) Laundry! more specifically... when clothes are taken off all at once so underwear is in pants, socks are in pants. I HATE seperating and unbunching clothes when I am sorting laundry
6.) Swearing in public... really swearing in general. We have so many beautiful words in the English language... can't you be creative?
7.) Call waiting... I'd rather get a busy signal
8.) Garbage in my kids bedrooms
9.) Dirty dishes ON TOP of the dishwasher
and for my last one....
10.) Impatient people

Ok, not so hard but really, I try not to let the little stuff bug me, it just steals my joy.

And just so this isn't all negative I'm going to post a happy picture today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years