Dream Job??

7.What is your dream job, and why?
  
Hmmm, this is a tough one. I love being a stay at home mom, just taking care of my kids. I would like to be as good a home maker as I used to be, meal planning, spotless house and all that. But with the babysitting, that doesn't happen.

Just for the sake of thinking outside the box, I would love love love to be able to take pictures of people all day long. Portraits, snapshots, smiles and tears. I would love to be a really good photographer... with an assistant who knew everything about cameras and flash and could make sure I had all the rigt light exposure and jazz like that...

In a volunteer job I would love to be part of the CSSM (bible camps) provincial council. I would so enjoy being able to help bible camps reach their full potential. I would organize speaker retreats where we could share ideas and challenge each other. (that whole iron sharpens iron deal) and create a camp staff mentoring program where each and every staff member had a mentor that could keep up with them through the year and help them in their walk with Christ.

It's nice to know I still have dream soutside of my lil family unit... bring on the future and let's see what happens!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years