Greatest Accomplishments???

16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?

I'd like to think I haven't accomplished them yet! As of today though... hmmm

1) My 18 year marriage that is still going strong. We've beaten the odds so far. Married young and haven't divorced or cheated, we are still as in love as ever so YAY us!!
2) My three kids. I survived three c-sections, three major baby heath crisis and now have three well adjusted, living for the Lord teenagers. That is an accomplishment.

3) Overcoming my fears and becoming a camp speaker. it is a joy to share Jesus with the campers and staff. It brings me a ton of joy and pride. It's all God though, not sure I can really claim it as MY accomplishment...










4) This one is a bit silly, but a few years ago I climbed a mountain and stood over a frozen waterfall in late Jan. I had never felt as free as I did in that moment, it was great.









5) Anna's Sweet 16 party. When you get a spontaneous round of applause from a bunch of teenagers for a job well done? That's a great accomplishment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September's Story

For Mrs D

50 Years